Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dear Bravo TV Executives:

First of all, love your work. Thank you for filling my wednesday night void left by the passing of Jerry Orbach. Specifically, Project Runway was brilliant. I made my own dress inspired by a Santino Tent. I understand that you can't run Runway 52 weeks a year. I appreciate the bone you threw me called Top Chef. It inspired me to carefully place pears on top of spinach to make an avante garde salad. You lost me with Workout. I don't want to work out and no gorgeous lesbian is going to make me.

Then you got greedy or lazy. I don't know if you were determined to keep me tuned in after a season finale or it is your corporate mission to employ every catty gay men that led you to Top Design. Either way, see you later, decorator.

Next up you have Shear Genius about hairdressers. What's the elimanation saying? "You're cut," or "Curl up and dye" or a simple "You blow."

After Shear Genius how will you distract us from the fact that Project Runway is still not back while providing career placement services for gay men? Who Wants to Manage a Retail Store? Top Gigalo? Bottom Gigalo?

Auf Wiedersehen,
Apocalypstick

No comments: